By participating in this single day workshop you will learn:
- How to view proposals from the grant-maker’s perspective;
- How to use online databases to identify prospective funding sources;
- About the types of funding sources including foundations, corporations and government agencies;
- How to prioritize which funding sources to approach first and cultivate relations with “point people”;
- How to prepare and develop “Letters of Intent” and Executive Summaries for smaller proposals;
- About the format of a grant proposal template that can be used for multiple proposals including project work plans, budgets and attachments that can be used for multiple proposals;
- About the importance of setting realistic and attainable benchmarks and outcomes;
- About the importance of constructing a “master” project budget, and;
- About the importance of following up with funding sources after the submission is made.
September 14th from 9:30 – 3:30. Online event.